CLASS PRICES $15/ Drop-In
- Welcome to Yoga Highlands! Our teachers are dedicated to the practice of yoga, to support healthy union of body, mind, and spirit. You do not need yoga experience to join our classes. Please note the times for Yoga Foundations and Hatha Level 1-2. We recommend that new students get familiar with the basics of alignment and safety before advancing on to more challenging, faster-paced classes.
- Please arrive to the studio at least 15 minutes before your first class.
- Safety is our primary goal. Inform your teacher of any injuries or health conditions that you are aware may affect your full participation in physical activity. We will ask you to complete a short intake form to learn more about your health goals. Always check with your physician if you have concerns. We are happy to discuss the health benefits and scope of yoga with your practitioner.
- We provide yoga mats for you to borrow, and then suggest that you purchase your personal mat as you progress. We have mats for purchase or can help you explore the many offerings online for yoga mats, props, and gear. We recommend creating a space at home for your yoga practice!
- Plan to come with an empty stomach (2hrs after eating), an open mind, and wear non-binding comfortable clothing.
- Be mindful of not wearing strong scents to class, such as perfumes, scented lotions, or cigarette smoke.
- Please remove your shoes and turn off cell phones when you enter the space.
- There are extra yoga mats to borrow for class but we suggest you eventually purchase your own.
- Parking at the studio is ample and the Banks across the street have additional space on Saturdays.
- Be on time to class! Come around 15 minutes early for your first class.
Master Class Wednesdays
Check Main Schedule for Monthly Offerings.
5:30 to 7:00pm
Creative Postures to Gracefully Dance with your Practice Edge
Inquire about eligibility with Ashby
Saturday February 9th
Inner Fire – Radiant Mind Yoga Therapy Workshop
Digestion and Clear Thinking
One-Day Event Cost: $70
For anyone (or if cooking for a family member) desiring relief from signs of digestive imbalances such as allergies, fibromyalgia, headaches, sore muscles, joint stiffness, and addictions to sugar, caffeine, and nicotine. Or mild symptoms such as feeling sluggish, heavy, bloated, tired, achy, irritable, depressed, easily aggitated, or have difficulty concentrating.
Join Ashby for a cutting-edge look at the SAD (Standard American Diet), the toxin load, gut health and clear thinking. We will explore Winter Cleanse ideas and the healing properties of seasonally appropriate foods.
8:30am – The 6 Kriyas and Immune System
9:30am – Tea Break- provided
10:00am – Hatha Practice (Joined with the All Levels Class)
11:30am – leave for lunch break
2:00-4:00pm – Digestive Fire Talk: Dryness & Elimination
& Ayurvedic Cooking with Spices, Q&A
The Inner-Fire Workshops are a natural pre-requisite for the Spring Bootcamp Sadhana/ Cleanse.